| Naran│Shogran | Murree
Murree is one of the largest tourist destinations of Pakistan, famous for its sightseeing and weather. Murree is located at a distance of 80 Km & 1-hour drive from Islamabad and is accessible by a dual carriage road. Major tourist places in and around Murree are Kashmir Point, Pindi Point, Patriata, River Jehlum Kohala AJK, Bhurban, Nathiagali, and Ayubia. Tour to Murree remains incomplete without walking on Mall Road till Pindi Point. So plan your holiday Tour package Naran Kaghan & Murree Now.
Naran is famous for its lake i.e Lake Saiful Malook, lake Lulusar, Lake Dudipatsar and Anso Lake. Naran is at a distance of about 220 Km & 8 hours drive from Islamabad with an altitude of 8,202 ft above sea level. Naran is considered as a center point for many destinations like Lulsar Lake, Jalkhad, Lalazar, Kaghan, and Lake Saiful Malook. A three-night stay in Naran for a holiday tour will offer ultimate sightseeing of fairly lake. Do plan Naran Kaghan tour with family and enjoy the natural beauty.
Tour Starting Date: 16th May, 2021 (from Karachi)
Tour Starting Date: 17th May, 2021 (from Islamabad)
08 Days, 07 Nights from Karachi
12th May, 2021 from Islamabad
10th May, 2021 from Karachi
(After that seats are not guaranteed).
• We may close the booking even before the registration deadline once we reach the maximum capacity of seats.
• You are requested to kindly register yourself before deadline to avoid seats reservation issues.
PACKAGE PRICE (PER PERSON):
29,999 PKR from Karachi (via Private Transport from Karachi)
26,999 PKR from Islamabad (Islamabad Stays not Included)
• Additional separate rooms charges Rs. 8,000 for couples from Karachi and Rs. 5,000 from Islamabad
Children under 2 years of age will stay free of charge. (will be accommodated with guardian)
Children between 2-8 years will be charged half and will be provided folding seats in coaster. (Train tickets will be charged at actual price)
Kashmir Dhani Waterfall
Siri Paye Meadow
Saif ul Mulook Lake
Watersports at Khanpur Lake
Monal Restaurant (If Allowed by Govt)
MODE OF PAYMENT:
– Online Bank Transfer
– Cash Deposit in Office
– Cash Collection from Your Door Step (Additional Charges Apply)
Day 1: (16th May, 2021)
• Departure from Karachi
Day 2: (17th May, 2021)
• Breakfast on the Way
• Reach Islamabad by Evening & Check In at Hotel
• Dinner & Night Stay at Islamabad
Day 3: (18th May, 2021)
• Visit of Faisal Mosque
• Departure for Murree
• Visit of Murree Mall Road
• Short stop at Kashmir Dolai Waterfall
• Reach Balakot
• Dinner & Night stay in Balakot
Day 4: (19th May, 2021)
• Departure from Balakot
• Visit Kunhar River
• Visit Kiwai Waterfall (Famous Abshaar Café)
• Departure for Shogran in 4×4 Jeeps from Kiwai
• Visit Shogran
• Visit Siri Paye Meadow
• Explore Shogran Surroundings
• Dinner & Night stay at Balakot / Shogran
Day 5: (20th May, 2021)
• Departure from Balakot / Shogran
• Departure for Naran Valley
• Reach Naran Valley
• Departure for Saif Ul Malook Lake in 4×4 Jeep
• Visit Lake Saif ul Mulook
• Drive back to Hotel
• Dinner & Night stay in Naran Valley
Day 6: (21st May, 2021)
• Departure from Naran Valley
• Visit Khanpur Lake
• Enjoy Watersports Activity at Khanpur Lake
• Drive back to Islamabad Hotel
• Dinner at The Monal Restaurant
(Note: Dinner charges are not included, eat according to your preference)
• Night stay at Islamabad
Day 7: (22nd May, 2021)
• Departure from Islamabad
• Drive to Karachi
• Dinner on Motorway
Day 8: (23rd May, 2021)
• Reach Back to Karachi
• End of services
Private A-Class AC Transportation (Karachi to Karachi).
2 times standard meals during trip (Breakfast & Dinner).
Comfortable B-Class Family Hotels throughout Tour (3-4 person sharing).
From Karachi Couples with separate room will be charged extra Rs.8,000/- for the whole trip.
From Islamabad Couples with separate room will be charged extra Rs.5,000/- for the whole trip.
Jeep Charges for Saiful Malook Lake.
Jeep Charges for Shogran & Siri Payee Meadows
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
Dinner Charges at Monal Restaurant
Porter for Personal luggage.
Medication, evacuation and rescue etc in emergencies.
Personal insurances of clients.
Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature.
Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
Entrance tickets at Forts & Museums.
Lunch, tea or mineral water during travel.
Boating & Rafting activity (will be charged on the spot per head basis).
Anything not mentioned above.
SOP’S TO BE FOLLOWED:
• Every member must wear mask & use hand sanitizer
• Every member must follow the SOP guidelines issued by the Govt
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• BAC is neither responsible for any personal injuries and accidents.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members.
• Maximum 10 Kg personal baggage is allowed & every member have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Warm/thermal clothes are essential for this trip as it will be cold at nights.
• Drugs and weapons are strictly not allowed.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the group at any stage of the trip.
• In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary Tour Leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from BAC.
– Train Tickets are non – refundable
– 50% Refund of paid amount if Cancellation at least 15 Days Before the Event
– 30% Refund of paid amount if Cancellation at least 10 Days Before the Event
– 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 10 Days Before Event
+92 312 574 4593
#BAC #EidTour #EidTrips #Naran #Murree #Shogran #Balakot #Muzaffarabad #Isb